Tuesday 23 June 2009

For my special place, for my secret place..............


Here I am again!
I shall try to post almost every day so that it becomes routine for me, a good one for once! - instead of gazing into the distance, cup of tea in hand, thinking about my next build, like I usually do in the morning!

Last night I made changes to the latest pre-fab build, and now I like it quite as much as the first one! Phew! what a relief too.
I'd not been able to 'connect' with it at all, and had pretty much decided to scrap it, when I thought about putting another floor between the entrance hall and the bedroom.
Once I'd done that it all came good. The proportions worked, the textures worked - ahhhhhh, peace at last!
Even better is that there is now a secret room :) Just the sort of touch I'd had in mind when I first started this new project. I wanted a cross between fantasy and real life - a sort of whimsical feel.
I hope I may have achieved that.

No comments:

Post a Comment