Monday 22 June 2009

Let's start at the very beginning..............................................

........a very good place to start!

So here I am, a Blogger! I've no idea what is expected of blogging - but as I can ramble on for hours about almost anything I think there will always be something here to read!
( by the way, I ought to tell anyone who has found this little site, that I'm addicted to exclamation marks!! - so you have been warned :)

I started this blog after getting some very good advice from a couple of people commenting on the Virtual World Business site. So as I'm trying very hard to make my small business in SL work, I'm duly following what they've said.

But apart from that it would be nice to think that someone, somewhere on the globe is reading this, and if you are?.................well let me know!
Good or bad, I'm happy to get comments and constructive criticism. Or if not that, just tell me about what's going on in your world.

No comments:

Post a Comment